Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Because


Well I opened this window to write something nice, but frankly after the crappy day I just had at work, I’m in no mood to write anything that might be remotely decent to read. And with my current quality of writing, well, I don’t even want to try.

In the meantime, I was cleaning my desktop, and found this one pic that I had saved carefully and rather importantly.

You know how Facebook is meant for you to be social? And how your birthday happens to be one day that even the most unpopular person gets a rather large amount of wishes on the site at least? And then you actually try to be socially moral and do the good deed of replying to each wish? Well, apparently if you’re fast enough and efficient enough at it, this is what it means:


Thanks again, for bringing out the real annoying and abusive socialite in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...