Monday, September 26, 2011

Midnight Rant


This is the second night in a row that I’m awake way past my bed time. Yesterday I was awake because the lil pinky appeasing pain-killers kind of screwed my sleep cycle and caused me to stay in bed all day, and up all night. The doc said it’s all in my head, to which I told him it’s all in his head, but that didn’t really make any sense, so I paid up and left. Also, I didn’t actually say it, because I didn’t want him to recommend me to a shrink, but you know I completely communicated it to him through eye signals.

And tonight, well, I was awake most of the day, and the pain killers are over (even though the pain is so not, you know, maybe my eye-to-eye communication with the doc isn’t really working too well) so I clearly don’t have that excuse to be awake right now. So, the truth perhaps? Well. There’s too much in my head right now, and it’s almost impossible to sleep till I sort it out. And the simple fact of the matter is that the matter can’t be sorted out, because to sort it out, I need to shout it out to the world, and the only trouble is, that I can’t shout it out to the world, so it’s a funny little circle there that I seem to find myself in at the moment. I would almost describe it as chasing my own tail, but that’s something puppies do. And my nephew. He does that too.

Oh, did I ever tell you guys about my nephew? He’s the cutest little thing in the world. Also a brat, I think. Learnt to pinch me at the age of 10 months. Oh well.

Don't fall for the cute face people, he's just plotting his next mischievous plot!

1 AM. Time to fake a yawn and tell my brain to shut the hell up and sleep.
But then again, I just got a message that made me smile and want to cry out of smiling at the same time.
Life’s good, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...